Sunday, March 25, 2012

A Daily Dose of Bobi Joy

My current career is to conduct training and assist people with figuring out what they want to be when they grow up, and the steps they need to take to get there.  I specialize in helping people evaluate their skills and interests, create attention grabbing resumes, learn to network effectively, and wow employers at the interview.

In the process of assisting others, I have come to some realizations about myself . . . one of those realizations is that I need to work on my own self esteem - I need to not just give advice to others, but also follow the advice that I give.  I also realized that in the process of not believing in me, I stopped dreaming . . . I didn't believe that I could achieve those dreams, so I buried them really deep inside.

But I want to be whole, I want to be successful, I want to dream, I want to achieve AND I WILL!  I am reading books, joining groups, working with mentors and working on building a better me.  This blog is one step in that process - instead of just looking at myself and not seeing what I wish I could see, I am going to take daily steps to become who I want to be - who God made me to be!

I am not sure what I will post or share daily - bits of my story, motivational quotes, career tips, bits of humor.  My hope is that by sharing a little piece of me and the journey that I am taking I can help others to get started down the path to their own dreams.  Welcome, to a Daily Dose of Bobi Joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment