Thursday, May 10, 2012

Stressed . . .

There is a saying that I learned a long time ago - I thought everyone had heard it, but I recently shared it with someone when they were having a rough day and they told me they had never heard the saying before.

Stressed is just Desserts spelled backwards!

So next time you are feeling STRESSED out, like you just aren't sure how much more you can take . . . take my advice and have DESSERTS - give yourself a treat!  Now you can take the saying literally and eat something sweet, but you can also TREAT yourself in other ways: listen to a favorite song, read a book, watch a movie, spend time with a friend, exercise, etc.

Don't let life become overwhelming and weigh you down - take control, change your current circumstances and  physical surroundings to improve your state of mind!

I am not trying to force my beliefs on anyone else, but I personally believe in God.  I also believe that God doesn't give us any circumstances you can't handle (with His help).  Although sometimes I do say, "God, I know you don't give us more then we can handle, but sometimes I think You trust me way too much!"

Stay positive, stay strong, and take little steps to keep yourself on the right track!

Remember . . .





No comments:

Post a Comment