Monday, April 16, 2012

Inspiration

Inspire: to exert an animating, enlivening, or exalting influence

I was struggling with what topic to choose for today's blog.  There was nothing that really stood out to me from the day that screamed "write about me".  I looked through Tweets, did a little internet searching, did some thinking, and then I asked my husband.  His response to me was, "who inspires you . . . people that are searching for a job and read motivational stuff could probably use someone to look up to."  I was really just thinking out loud when I asked him, but God sends us INSPIRATION at the most unexpected times and from the most unexpected sources.

I am inspired by helping others, making other people feel good, spending time with my family, learning new things.  People that inspire me include my husband and children, my sister, my team at work, job seekers that I work with, Zig Zeigler, Tony Robbins, and many others.

I use these inspirations to ANIMATE me which hopefully allows me to become an inspiration to others.  This is in part because  of some advice from Joel Osteen, "Don't just look for your miracle, become someone else's miracle!"




No comments:

Post a Comment