Thursday, April 5, 2012

What are you going to be?

"Everybody's life is either a warning or an example. You have to decide what you are going to be." Tony Robbins

This quote really made me stop and think.  I have the tendency to think of my life a little more microscopically.  I consider how what I do affects me and my family.  I try to remember that I should be living my life to glorify God.  But I never really thought that MY LIFE is being watched by others - that it is acting as either a warning or an example to the people I encounter.  When you know that other people are looking to you to help find their own way (or figure out which paths they want to avoid) it makes you think twice about the choices you are making.  I know that I have days when I could be considered an example, but there are plenty of days when I am a great big warning!  How about you?


No comments:

Post a Comment