Monday, April 30, 2012

Flexibility --> Amazing Moments

I took the last 3 days off from posting blogs - now I know I made myself a promise to post a blog daily to help keep myself motivated and to try to motivate and inspire others.  BUT, I also know that sometimes you need to compromise and go with the flow in order to totally take advantage of all of life's opportunities.

The reason that I took the last 3 days off from blogging was to spend time with my family.  Today is my baby girl's 19th birthday and she came home from college this weekend to visit.  We had an AMAZING weekend - we didn't really do anything big or special, we just spent time with each other.  

So I dedicate this blog to saying, "Happy Birthday" to my daughter and "I Love You" to my entire family!!

If you get anything out of this blog, I hope you realize the importance of spending quality time with the people you love and the importance of being flexible and willing to compromise in order to truly enjoy life's blessings!






No comments:

Post a Comment