Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Power of One

We've all heard that there is strength in numbers and that one is the loneliest number, but recently I have heard a couple of things that have made me stop and think about 1.  

I know, sometimes my mind wanders and wonders about strange things - but I am sure there is at least one other person out there that can relate ;)

The first thing that I heard about one had to do with temperature . . . to be exact 1 degree.  The difference between "hot" and "boiling" is just 1 degree.  I read this in a Simple Truths book.

The second thing I heard about one had to do with time . . . to be exact 1 minute.  All change happens in the span of a single minute.  I heard this on a Tony Robbins CD.

So why do these things matter at all?  Why have I been pondering the number 1?  WHY?  Because 1 is so powerful!!  The difference between living a life of mediocrity and living an AMAZING life is the one degree of extra effort that we put in, that one minute where we make a decision to take action and make a change instead of allowing procrastination and complacency to keep us captive in a life of ONE of THESE DAYS instead of a life of TODAY and NOW!!

Please, embrace the POWER of 1!  Take a stand, make a change, give it your all . . .


No comments:

Post a Comment